Who founded Tulsa Sports Charities?
- Gary Bartlett & Tommy Thompson started Tulsa Sports Charities.
Why does Tulsa Sports Charities exist?
- Whether we are hosting a celebrity golf tournament or formal sports charities dinner, the focus is always on having fun and raising a lot of money for deserving charities. When you attend a Tulsa Sports Charities event, you simply will not be disappointed and you will get your money’s worth.
Is Tulsa Sports Charities a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization?
How can I get involved in Tulsa Sports Charities?
- Simply call us today if you would like to get involved with Tulsa Sports Charities.
What people, athletes or celebrities have participated in the past?
Over the years our events have featured:
- Super Bowl Champion, Dallas Cowboy Head Coach & OU Head Football Coach, Barry Switzer
- Hall of Fame Basketball Coach, Oklahoma State University Basketball Head Coach, Eddie Sutton
- Heisman Trophy Winners including OU Football Legend, Billy Sims
- Network Television and Broadcast Super Stars including Doug Gottlieb, Chris Lincolnand others….
- Major League Baseball Super Star and Legends including Goose Gossage, Lou Brock, Rollie Fingers and others…
- Charities organized by the late NBA Basketball Legend, Wayman Tisdale